Monday, January 22, 2018

When Is IT ever Enough?


THE ROAD TO TRUE WEALTH
MAY BE RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE

Many people seek to bloom dreams that equal great financial wealth. And yes, having money does provide some comforts that not having money can't buy.

I have had many friends over time that have battled debt, broken relationships, struggled through massive heartache and abuse. Despite those things, they rose to a comfortable standard of living and gained money that allowed a good living.

However, the money, status, homes, and cars, never fulfilled their heart ~ their souls.

WHAT IS ENOUGH?

Ask yourself where your happy place is? Mine is when I feel love, express love and am surrounded by love. My other happy place, is when my belly is full, can travel, and am healthy. None of those things I am willing to give up ~ and all of them are things that I don't have to have money to obtain.

What is enough for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment